$100K — $150K *
TD Bank, America’s Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol “TD”. To learn more, visit www.td.com.
Building a premier, Diverse and Inclusive Technology Team. We can’t afford to be boring. Neither can you. The scale and scope of what TD does may surprise you. The rapid pace of change makes it a business imperative for us to
About This Role
We are looking for someone to lead the creation of a comprehensive end-to-end detailed solution with overall accountability for the technical design and delivery of the System Design Specification (SDS). You’ll be exposed to stretch assignments as you tackle large-scale, sophisticated and/or enterprise-wide projects.
• Develop and document a detailed solution design within SDS, impart your subject matter expertise throughout life cycle.
• Participate in sophisticated applications and systems development, programming.
• Propose solution options; generate partner support.
• Collaborate with key partners on project estimates.
• Produce outstanding functional, technical and user interface designs.
• Take business, Enterprise Architecture, system performance and development standards requirements, then develop functional, technical and user interface designs for an application and/or system.
• Engage on the development System Requirements Specification (SRS).
• Review technical results for quality throughout detailed design and development phase, identify gaps or redesign as needed.
• Define metrics and performance goals with technology partners and peers.
• Respect TD’s technology delivery practices and standards, project management fields, business technology architecture, and risk and production capacity – this includes detailed project requirements, documentation, scope estimates and costs.
• Deliver effective and efficient solutions by ensuring project results are timely, within budget, and are aligned to the corporate quality and security standards.
• Identify ways to minimize cost, play a role in introducing strategic solutions to support cost efficiency and improve the partner experience.
• Conduct code reviews to address quality, standards compliance, reusability and ease of maintenance, Operational Readiness Reviews, and support gating and review sign-offs for solution design.
• Support knowledge management processes and ensure knowledge is codified, monitored and tracked.
• Ensure design demonstrates existing reusable components, traces back to business requirements, and that new modules are crafted with reusability in mind.
• Identify and address any issue that affects the integrity of the application (e.g. cross-capability/release issues).
• Provide technical support to promptly resolve escalated incidents/outages.
What can you bring to TD? What can you bring to TD? Share your credentials, but your expertise and knowledge can be just as likely to get our attention. The minimum requirements for this position are: • Undergraduate Degree or Technical Certificate.
• Graduate degree preferred.
• 7+ years meaningful experience.
• Need a strong Oracle PL-SQL developer
• Hands-on SQL development experience
• Oracle SQL troubleshooting
• Call report filing knowledge
• Significant knowledge of the business, broader organization, technical environment, standards, processes, tools, procedures, multiple programming languages, operating systems, solutions design and other relevant technology areas from a design/support/solutions perspective.
• Readiness and motivation to work autonomously in a lead capacity on a diverse range of activities (e.g. design, support of technical business solutions) and can be relied on to mentor, educate and supervise the work of others.
• Primary specialists in multiple areas; experienced in counseling clients and partners on all aspects of research, analysis, design, hardware and software support, development of technical solutions and testing.
• Strength mentoring and guiding clients, partners and project teams, capable of being an internal resource in “technical information exchange”.
• Dedication to and belief in the quality of your results.
Preferred Qualifications – Here are the preferred qualifications for this role:
• Axiom controller View
• Axiom Regulatory Template
Valid through: 12/18/2020