Senior PM - Finance Data and Experiences team
Are you looking for an opportunity to be part of a fast growing and dynamic team? Do you want to broaden and deepen your understanding of business drivers, challenges, risks and opportunities? Are you passionate about business intelligence and the impact it can have within a large business? If so, this role may be right for you.
The Finance Data and Experiences team is responsible for engineering and operating end-to-end data and experiences platform at scale. This team enables thousands of Finance, Sales, Marketing, and Engineering users (from senior executives to field leaders) to effectively monitor, analyze, and make data-driven decisions on their business.
We are looking for an experienced Technical Program Manager who has a proven record of successfully building and supporting products/platforms for business stakeholders. A successful candidate will be comfortable partnering closely with business stakeholders, understanding their business needs and scenarios, translate these into technical specifications and capability requirements, and subsequently work with our engineering team to have these delivered.Responsibilities:
The role's core responsibilities include:
- Ownership of all PM related activities including project/sprint management, communications, requirement gathering, support orchestration, executive status updates, business partner relationship management and drive evangelization and education efforts for our owned solutions/tools
- Lead design framework and help architect Data solutions to support Microsoft's business, resulting in actionable roadmaps thru deep understanding of key business scenarios to define clear requirements
- Develop and implement optimized processes & instrumentation to enable best-in-class customer service
- Effective partnerships with other BI PM, engineering, data science, and corporate system organization leads to jointly define execution strategies across the different programs' priorities
- Collaborate and be a thought leader on data quality assurance processes to ensure high data quality and credibility
- Strategic thinking and planning to address and support business needs using advanced BI capabilities/tools
- Help user base maximize the value of our Data solutions through readiness, training and hand-on support
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Mathematics, MBA or other technical/quantitative discipline
- At least 7 years of experience managing technical programs; Strong DevOps experience preferred
- Previous development experience in Business Intelligence or Object Oriented Programming a strong plus
- Familiarity with Microsoft BI stack preferred, Azure experience highly valued.
- Passion for using data and analytics to drive business value.
- Problem solving mindset that craves complex challenges and business problems under a fast paced/changing environment
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form .
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.