Position Summary: Inspire Home Loans (a Century Communities, Inc. company) is searching for a IT Solution Architect Developer to join our team. The IT Solution Architect/Developer works with System Analyst and business stakeholders to identify system and reporting requirements, then Designs, Architects, Develops and Implements solutions for our Digital Mortgage ecosystem. In addition, this position works with internal and external technical resources to develop and implement application software solutions for users across the organization; they are also heavily involved in the training, creation of system manuals, roll-out and support of application systems. This position is located in Newport Beach, CA or can be remote.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Advanced SQL knowledge and Strong SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) development skills, with a keen understanding of package design, logging, orchestration, etc.
- C#,.NET, PowerShell, Java and JSON.
- Architect, build and support complex SSIS-based ETL solutions that are reliable, performant, accurate, easily-managed and monitored, and that efficiently use server resources.
- Gather and analyze business requirement, Architect / Design Data Warehouse infrastructure and solutions.
- A mindset for performance monitoring, testing and tuning of systems and servers.
- Monitors the application interfaces to ensure delivery of data across systems
- Deploys application releases and hotfixes
- Work with 3rdpart vendors in resolving application issues
- Provide afterhours support for application as needed
- Must be able to quickly establish credibility while working in new subject areas and with various areas of the business. Quick learner.
- Drive toward on-time, quality deliverables in a highly complex and dynamic business environment, while actively managing stakeholder expectations.
- Articulate requirements to technical and non-technical teams in a variety of ways, including via ‘AS IS’ and ‘TO BE’ diagrams, business requirements, use cases, data samples, etc.
- Assist with investigation, troubleshooting, problem solving and resolving operational application functionality related incidents and providing third level support including root cause analysis, testing and documentation.
Knowledge, Skills and Background:
- Deep Microsoft Experience especially with .Net Framework, .Net MVC, Asp.Net, C# and server setup and monitoring.
- Excellent English communications skills, both written and oral, are an absolute requirement
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills with the ability to communicate ideas in both technical and non-technical language
- Strong documentation skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proven ability to act as a product functional and technical expert
- Ability to work flexible hours and a willingness to work on a on call schedule, if required
- A results-oriented individual who thrives working in a fast paced environment
Education and Experience:
- 1-3 years in Mortgage industry, supporting Loan Origination Systems is a MUST (MortgageBot, Encompass, etc.) and ancillary applications (ImageFlow, Loan Vision, etc.) in support of mortgage loan origination, underwriting, compliance, or post-closing quality control.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Business Analyst field or a combination of related experience and education or industry related field
- 3+ years of experience with Microsoft SQL (query writing and administration) and SSRS reporting, Azure SQL is a plus.