Responsible for developing enterprise wide cross-functional software solutions, working closely with IT Software Architects and IT Business Analysts technical teams.
- Participate in solution design to satisfy a wide range of business needs.
- Analysis and translation of business requirements into technical requirements for development, and creation of design documents and technical specifications.
- Adhere to Best Practices and Standards in the areas of technology and security.
- Provide post implementation support including, but not limited to, monitoring application performance and debugging existing code.
- Keep abreast of advancements and changes in technology and develop an understanding of how new technologies can be leveraged provide business solutions.
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science
Minimum 3 years experience in software development with strong skills in at least one key competency.
COMPETENCIES – SKILLS/KNOWLEDGE/ABILITIES:
- Strong relational database knowledge.
- Understanding of best practices and methods to integrate applications within the organization and with external partners.
- Strong knowledge of the full software development lifecycle; with exposure to agile or iterative approaches to delivery preferred.
- Working knowledge of the network and/or server infrastructure required to host an application on the platforms in areas of expertise.
- Strong verbal and written communication skill.
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies and business functions.
- Strong analytical skills to determine effective approaches to business solutions.
- Ability to perform effectively in a team-oriented environment.
- Ability to obtain a security clearance.
- Knowledge in the area of NIST compliance strongly desired.