Design, implement, configure and support Operational Support Systems for wire line, transport and data networks in a rapidly-changing, self-directed work environment. Some combination of Netcool, Perl, SNMP, SQL, PHP, Python, & shell scripting skills is needed.
Job Duties include but are not limited to the following:
• Managing projects and expectations with peers and management
• NMS design and implementation
• License management and systems maintenance
• Configure and troubleshoot fault management and operations support systems including Netcool
• Assisting various NOC groups with implementing fault management functions with existing and new elements and element types
• Assist teammates with support and configuration of systems as well as taking escalations on support and configuration issues
• Rotating on-call afterhours support
Minimum Requirements:College degree in a Technical or related field and 5-7 years professional level experience with 2-3 years supervisory experience for roles with supervision; or 9+ years professional level related Technical experience with 2-3 years supervisory experience for roles with supervision; or an equivalent combination of education and professional level related Technical experience required.