The IT Software Enginee develops complex object oriented web applications. Scopes and estimates projects. Writes technical documentation and troubleshoots complex problems. Works on multiple projects with varying deadlines.
Coordinates work with business, QA and other teams including offshore Development. Communicates with technical management and other departments, reporting statuses and risks.
Works effectively with internal and external partners. Works under minimal supervision. Will be provided with assignments and objectives and given wide latitude for independent judgment.
Minimum Experience Required
- 2+ years' of software development experience.
- Hands-on experience in Microsoft .Net technologies such as MVC, EF, Jquery frameworks, C#, ASP.NET, Multithreading, REST, WCF and OO designs.
- Experience in MS SQL
- Experience in layered architecture.
- Experience in LINQ, and Ajax
- Strong knowledge of software development, debugging and deployment tools.
- Expertise in .NET 4.0/4.5/2.0 framework, including Visual studio 2010/2012,TFS.
- Expertise in MS SQL Server.
- Comfortable working in Agile teams
- Comfortable working with team spread out geographically.
- Is able to work from office location.
- Very good understanding of SDLC and Agile methodologies.
- Good knowledge of well-known design patterns.
- Ability to communicate clearly with business users, project managers and technical leadership
- Ability to innovate and provide functional applications with intuitive interfaces
- Creation of technical models and documentation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Our Company and What We Offer
eviCore healthcare is committed to making a positive impact on healthcare, and also making a positive impact on our employees. eviCore offers a variety of perks and benefits including, but not limited to:
- Flexible scheduling and work/life balance with remote and work from home opportunities
- 3 weeks of PTO(starting) per year plus paid holidays
- Education assistance, tuition reimbursement and professional certifications
- Health, dental, vision, and life benefits with employer funded HSA
- Comprehensive employee discount program, onsite fitness facilities, and smart casual dress code
- Paid Volunteer Community Service Days
- Ample opportunities for growth, advancement, and promotion
- 401k retirement plan with company match of 50% employee contributions up to 6%