- Creating intuitive user experiences into our frontend applications;
- Integrating performant and secure backend applications
- Developing/improving solutions that tackle business needs
- Enhancing and providing support for the current Engineering IT frontend and backend solutions that are adding value.
- Monitoring website performance, watching for traffic drops related to site usability problems, and rectifying the issues.
- Establishing feedback loops with key customers by building relationships.
- Planning and implementing strategies for minimizing service outages, and for reducing the impact of such outages on business operations (i.e. availability, contingency, and disaster planning).
- Communicating and collaborating with peer groups (enterprise architects, security team, network team, storage, etc.) to ensure our software meets internal standards.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent.
Professional Experience Required:
- Experience with Bootstrap and/or Material Design.
- Knowledge with SQL and NoSQL databases.
- Knowledge in interaction and visual design techniques.
- Experience in designing and developing mobile compatible web user interfaces.
- Knowledge of Web coding standards, security standards and multi-browser compatibilities.
- Proficient in developing restful web services using NodeJS, Apache or C#.
Professional Experience Preferred:
- Experience with Angular, Teradata, Hadoop, MongoDB, .NET.