Reporting directly to the Branch General Sales Manager or Branch President, the Branch Managed Services Sales Representative is a dynamic Sales leader capable of closing IT outsourcing deals in the SMB (small, medium business) space while ensuring front line sales people are supported to grow the business.
- 20% - Prospecting: Identify prospects inside and outside the customer base of the company . Gain initial appointment , generally with a CEO, COO , CFO, General Manager , initially with small businesses.
- 30% - Needs Assessment: Determine customer pain points as it relates to management of their IT environment, technology, and technology assets. Conduct opportunity follow-up.
- 25% - Presentation on benefits of outsourcing the management of IT environment. Describe benefits in terms of financial justification as well as improvement in quality, performance, and uptime. Lead strategic discuss ion relative to IT strategies to a non technical audience.
- 20% - Close business consisting of annuity based managed agreements.
- 5% - Paperwork, account transition support. Continuing education - network services/cloud computing direction.
- Trains and educates local sales staff as needed.
- Collaborates on sales proposals with sales staff
- College degreepreferred or 2-4years equivalent experience in the graphics, production print market or related field in a sales organization.
- 3+ Years Industry experiencerequired
- 5+ years general salesexperience
- 1-3years experience selling IT Outsourcing
- Experience selling Saas cloud bases solutions
- Highly detail oriented with exceptional organizational skills.
- Experience creating and assisting in delivery of professional sales presentations.
- Experience selling to local commercial accounts in territory
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- A valid driver's license.