- Negotiate, manage, coordinate, and support technology sourcing activities for hardware, software and services, including preparing RFx, managing the process and analyzing competitive bids.
- Analyze spend data, internal requirements, and external supply markets to develop strategic sourcing strategies and plans aligned with the business goals.
- Prepare, redline and negotiate commercial contracts including software and hardware licenses, services agreements, statements of work and amendments.
- Develop strong collaborative relationships with internal clients to strategically manage spend and the supply base for assigned categories.
- Act as procurement subject matter expert in consulting with the business to identify, develop and deploy best practice procurement, category management and supplier management.
- Develop strong partnerships with procurement operations, accounts payable, and legal teams.
- Manage, coordinate and support special projects as needed.
- 4+ years of experience in procurement, sourcing or contracting in the software licensing and technology services.
- Experience in negotiating enterprise software and SaaS agreements and drafting outsourced services contracts.
- Experience prioritizing and managing volume workload.
- Experience working with tools including Word, Excel, ERP systems, and contract management tools.
- Bachelors' degree in Business, Supply Chain, Procurement, Finance or Management.
- Experience in the nuances of purchasing software, licensing models and associated agreements.
- Experience analyzing data and making recommendations on sourcing opportunities.
- Disciplined, organized, and flexible.
- Ability to flourish in an environment of fast growth and ambiguity.
- Global experience.
Valid Through: 2019-11-7