As IT Services Engineer, you will be the initial contact point for all corporate end user support issues. Joining a dynamic team involved with supporting the employees, systems and networks within Qualys’ global corporate environment. As an award winning public SaaS Company, we're looking to provide top-notch support that increases productivity. You should have at least 3 years IT experience and a proven ability to solve end user issues in a timely, professional manner.
- Provide help desk support to corporate end users (on-site and remote).
- Responsible for computer imaging and asset assignment.
- Setup IT assets for new user work areas.
- Troubleshoot hardware, software and operating system issues. The corporate environment primarily consists of Windows and Mac platforms.
- Apply understanding and knowledge of information systems products andservices to solve problems.
- Leverage centralized help desk ticketing system to ensure SLAs are being met.
- Provide assistance with IT projects and implementations as needed.
- Work with the Facilities department for cross department projects.
- Responsible for hardware and software procurement.
- Responsible for IT asset management.
- Minimum 3 years experience in IT support.
- Bachelors degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or other related field.
- Excellent troubleshooting and customer service skills.
- Proven knowledge of both Windows and Mac OS X operating systems is a must.
- Deep knowledge of the Microsoft Office productivity suite is a must.
- Experience with a centralized ticketing system.
- Experience imaging computers (both Windows and Mac platforms).
- Knowledge of Windows Active Directory and related technologies (DNS, DFS, file sharing, centralized printing, etc.)
- Knowledge of basic networking concepts and technologies (TCP/IP, DHCP, VLAN, VPN, etc.)
- Thorough approach to troubleshooting and task completion. Attention to detail is a must.
- Ability to work independently but also know when to ask for help/guidance.
- Experience supporting cloud applications. Some examples are: Box, Google Apps and Okta.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks.
- Must be a team player that is willing to learn and share knowledge amongst team members.
- Working knowledge of IT security best practices.
- Ability to lift up to 40 lbs.
- Linux experience is a plus.