We are looking for IT Service Request Coordinator for our client in Boston, MA
Job Title: IT Service Request Coordinator
Job Location: Boston, MA
Job Type: Contract ? 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
?US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.?
- The client is seeking to hire an IT Service Request Coordinator to become a member of the Customer Engagement & Success team.
- The IT Service Request Coordinator will be responsible for coordinating and scheduling all IT requests from many different sources including but not limited to phone, email, website request, help desk tickets, and more.
- The candidate should possess strong written and communication skills, be a team-player and be comfortable with working closely with different business groups and individuals.
- They must be analytical, prioritization skills and be able to effectively take direction from management.
- The successful candidate will collaborate closely with customers and IT teams within the client for executing and delivering on Business initiatives.
- Responsible for handling all enterprise customers? IT submitted through client Hosting Services System in ServiceNow.
- Providing excellent customer contact on service scheduling, pricing, and the status of Service Requests
- Creates and manages Business Application Review (BAR) of written proposals and cost estimates of requested hosting services items. Experience with ServiceNow, Access DB a plus
- Monitors and maintains all open service requests orders. Follows up with cross functional teams and customers as necessary.
- Ensures and verifies that client hosting tickets have assignments, and are being closed timely.
- Monitors and enforces policies and procedures according to client policies and procedures.
- Keeps the requestor informed about the progress of his request via direct contacts and system updates.
- Participates in handovers between the different teams and promptly raises and resolves any issues within delegation.
- B.S. in Computer Science, Business Administration, Finance and Accounting, Government or equivalent degree/experience.
- Minimum of 2years or relevant experience working in Help Desk setting, customer service environment and supporting IT business processes, planning, scheduling, and managing budgets
- Good knowledge of MS Office applications and agile with systems and processes preferred
- Interest in telecommunication field, cloud hosting is an advantage