Imagine New Horizons….
Dassault Systèmes is seeking a self-motivated, technically strong IT Specialist to join our Americas IT organization.
As an IT Specialist with Americas Delivery Center (ADC), you will be part of a dynamic group of the IT Service Operations team. You will be responsible for building, deploying and tracking end-user devices for employees in the Americas. You will provide subject-matter expertise on device imaging, hardware and software components, and asset lifecycle.
What will your job be?
- Provision new hardware and software, troubleshoot and provide prescribed solutions for ADC Operations
- Provide technical support to IT ADC related activities and issues for the Americas
- Image, test, and deploy laptop and desktop devices ensuring IT build and security compliance
- Team with Developers to test new laptop and desktop system images
- Develop and apply technical tactics up to and including scripting to improve deployment operations
- Utilize the IT Asset Management application ensuring asset lifecycle compliance
- Work directly with employees to confirm asset delivery, set up user profiles, and ensure user assets are properly inventoried
- Facilitate delivery logistics and maintain positive inventory stock levels
- Coordinate vendor activities related to hardware orders, returns, warranty validations, and technical support issues
- Track and coordinate the E-waste inventory and removal
- Document ADC procedures and processes related to ADC Operations
- Utilize Dassault Systèmes support tools
- Work on IT ADC projects as assigned
Your Key Success Factors
- Postsecondary education in Computer Science / IT or technical equivalent
> Conferred Associates in Computer Science or IT preferred
- Excellent written and spoken English language communication and interpersonal skills
- Minimum 5 years of hands-on IT experience, preferably in a multi-national software or technology company supporting end users
> Customer centric critical thinking and troubleshooting skills to resolve end users technical problems
- Work onsite at the Johnston, RI office; no remote of off-site permitted
- Strong experience of laptop and desktop hardware components including installation of RAM and hard drives
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Operating Systems and device imaging
- Knowledge of
> MAC OS, SurfacePro and iPads devices > Active Directory, Antivirus, and Security patching
- Strong functional use of Microsoft Office Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Ability to lift 40 pounds regularly
- Team-player, self-motivated, able to execute tasks independently and professionally supporting critical business environments
- Ability and willingness to self-teach new and advance software functions
- Highly organized with critical attention to details while prioritizing tasks
Plusses, not required
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or IT from an accredited institution
- Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager SCCM
- Strong Windows Power Shell scripting skills
- Fluency in French, Spanish, or Portuguese languages is highly desirable.