The IT Service Management Analyst. Sr. is responsible for performing and maturing Incident, Problem and Change Management practices at BioScrip. Manages day-to-day execution of processes. Ensures key interfaces exist with other relevant IT Service Management processes. i.e. SLM, Configuration, Release. Sets targets, conducts process audits and efficiency reviews. Based on the results, provides input to and participates in process improvement reviews. Works collaboratively with BioScrip staff to ensure effectiveness and efficiency of processes. This position also recommends the redesign and configuration of operating systems and system applications.
The essential functions listed are not a comprehensive inventory of all duties, tasks, and responsibilities. Employees may also perform other duties as assigned.
- Acts as a key escalation point for high-priority service level failures, including after-hours support on a rotational basis, and drives the resolution of incidents in line with BioScrip business critical priorities and service targets.
- Ensures effective prioritization of Incidents and Problems across teams, and provides compliance and performance feedback to IT teams in line with Service Level Agreements and Key Performance Indicators.
- Analyzes trends from multiple data sources to drive future service level improvements and provide input and direction for the implementation of Service Improvement Plans.
- Supports metrics and reporting on Service Management quality and operations across Incident, Problem and Change Management processes.
- Maintains the currency of policy and procedure documentation.
- Each employee is responsible for adhering to those performance programs, policies, procedures, guidelines and internal control standards established to guide the operation of the Company. Each employee must be made aware of and understand proper internal control procedures associated with their specific job function as communicated by his/her manager. Each employee is responsible for reporting concerns that he or she may have with respect to deficiencies in internal control.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION, TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTSEducation:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, business administration, engineering or a related discipline with an information technology focus
- ITIL Foundation Certification, or better
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, as well as ability to present and explain technical information that establishes rapport, persuades others and gains understanding
- Strong initiative and results orientation
- Self-directed with ability to multitask and reprioritize tasks on demand. Must be able to navigate through ambiguities and flexible to changing priorities.
- Possess strong problem solving, analysis and diagnostic skills.
- Proficient working in collaborative, cross-functional work teams comprised of business and technology participants and internal and external vendor partner resources.
- Ability to transfer process management skills to all levels of the organization
- Health Care industry experience a plus
- 5-8years of IT operations or ITSM process management experience
- Strong IT experience including managing in ITIL based support operations.
- Solid understanding of technologyinfrastructure and broad knowledge of associated technologies
- Advanced computer skills and proficiency in MS Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Experience with ServiceNow a plus
Minimum Knowledge, Skills & Abilities: The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required, with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Ability to manage a multitude of assignments independently
- Strong customer service and oral/written communication skills
- Experiencetroubleshooting complex systems issue
- Must be comfortable working in a collaborative team environment
- Ability to occasionally work evenings and weekends