We are looking for IT Service Delivery Manager for our client in San Jose, CA
Job Title: IT Service Delivery Manager
Job Location: San Jose, CA
Job Type: Contract 12 Months
"US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time."
- I'm looking for a candidate that has both the technical app skills/knowledge to understand how we do things in IT and truly understands how employees leverage technology to do their jobs.
- Someone with excellent interpersonal skills that can speak to anyone at any level.
- They don't have to be a technical genius, but more of a all-around generalist.
- Maintain a deep understanding of IT Applications (collaboration apps, service management apps, productivity apps) and speak with employees about the most relevant features/functionality for their specific requirements
- Serve as the 'voice of the customer' and provide internal feedback on how we can better serve them to maximize value and retention
- Increase apps adoption by creating campaigns and other ways
- Measure adoption and alignment by conducting regular surveys, webinars
- Bridge the communication between employees and apps team
- Plan and execute user acceptance test across functional teams
- Constantly assess "health checks" to drive satisfaction, adoption, retention
- Work closely with various groups on identification/tracking of enhancement requests
- Handle escalations and work across teams to resolve issues
- 2-3 years of experience using IT Applications such as Office 365, Okta, Google Apps, GCP, Slack, Workplace, Adobe, Service-now, DocuSign, and other similar apps
- Passionate about SaaS applications and training users on the features
- High energy, go-getter with fresh ideas who takes the initiative to get things done
- Be able to prioritize tasks and initiatives in a fast-paced environment, as well as problem-solve
- Able to quickly understand business complexities, deep dive new business domains, clearly articulate and document business requirements to implementation team which includes and not limited to business use cases, business processes and user stories.
- Attention to detail is a must
- Exceptional communication and facilitation skills across cross-functional and global audiences
- Strong team player but also able to work independently without supervision
- Outstanding customer service skills, as well as excellent verbal and written communications skills with both highly technical and non-technical people
- Ability to multi task and scale quickly in a fast-paced environment
- Ability and motivation to learn new technologies quickly and with minimal support and guidance