As a comprehensive technology services company, Red Level delivers customized scalable technology solutions designed precisely to our clients’ unique needs – solutions that accelerate growth, reduce costs and enable collaboration. As a preferred partner to technology leaders such as Microsoft, DellEMC, Valo, and VMWare, we deploy the most advanced business technology solutions, ensuring optimal reliability, productivity and value.
Red Level is searching for an individual who is responsible for the management, organization and control of key projects from inception to completion while expanding their career and explore their professional passion. An excellent service delivery manager who can harbor positive and meaningful relationships with those on their team and more importantly with their clients. As a service delivery manager you will identify client's needs and oversees the delivery of the services within the context of the business. The foundation of this position is establishing processes to provide consistently high levels of customer service. An affective manager will also be responsible for overseeing the day-to-day functions of the Help Desk and the Project Management Teams.
As an IT Service Delivery Manager at Red Level, you will…
- Management to defined service outcomes and established KPIs
- Provide tactical and strategic support to all service delivery teams.
- Design and implement short-term and long-term plans to ensure service delivery capacity meets existing and future requirements based upon key metrics and organization strategy.
- Develop, implement, and maintain policies, procedures, and associated training plans for service delivery administration and management.
- Coordinate with vendors, staff, and clients to ensure service is being provided in a timely and professional manner with exceptional quality
- Complete quality control reviews consistently on service events
- Assess the individual and collective performance of the team members
- Develop and maintain a training regimen that aligns company, employee, and customer goals
- Management and coordination of third-party NOC and technicians
- Develop new strategies to maintain or improve on the quality of service delivery, improve the customer experience, increase profitability, and maximize effective utilization of all resources
- Proactively manage customer needs, producing and reporting on trends, satisfaction, and profitability.
- Manages and collaborates with project management, with a focus on relationship management, to ensure successful implementation of new or updated services.
- Engages with appropriate contacts to ensure that changing business objectives are identified and are being met by the current and future implementations.
- Act as customers advocate to ensure they are receiving appropriate support from all areas of the business.
- Maintains current functional and technical knowledge of the organizations service offerings
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent level of experience.
- 5+ years' of Management experience.
- Demonstrable track record in delivering technological environments. Highly analytical in problem solving with the ability to apply original and innovative thinking.
- Demonstrable track record managing and leadership of a service delivery department
- Exceptional planning, priority management, and business acumen
- Experience with continuous improvement methodologies (formal or informal)
- Talent development planning
- Staff and workflow management
- Understanding of project management principals
- Effective at communicating with all individuals at all technical experience and organizational levels
- Strong customer service, project management, and quality control skills
- Able to research subjects, with a commitment to provide continuous improvement.
- To work under pressure and think clearly in challenging situations in a logical manner.
- Flexible in approach and be comfortable with a fluid organizational structure that requires both teamwork and self-sufficiency as necessary.