• Link, support and actively communicate the connection between KONE (Vision, Values and Must-Win-Battles), IT and your team.
• Accurately plan to achieve the business objectives.
• Lead, direct, evaluate and develop your team to achieve the agreed objectives on time and according to budget ensuring continuous learning and a quality driven approach.
• Perform the following people leadership activities on a timely and accurate basis: Performance Discussions (PD), salary reviews, bonus/incentive evaluation, competence development and evaluation and recruitment.
• Actively communicate all relevant information to/from the team, ensuring close collaboration in GD and with other relevant units.
• Ensure that KONE and GD policies, procedures and processes are met by yourself and your team members (including external providers).
• Gather best practices to share amongst the team and other units/teams.
• Follow up any key developments in your area.
Manage delivery of services provided by external partner(s) to ensure KONE business needs are met.
• Understand and manage the SLAs to which the service provider is bound and ensure that the SLAs are met (or corrective actions taken).
• Provide accurate reporting on service delivery.
• Participate in the appropriate phase(s) of process execution.
• Understand and manage the financial implications of service delivery.
• Communicate to stakeholders all relevant information such as progress to SLAs, improvement areas etc.
• Plan Service Management and its Governance within GD (level of planning and governance depending on the role).
• Establish processes and procedures that increase internal efficiency and effectiveness.
• Integrate IT processes, information and technology through the employment of best practices, to support complex infra¬structures, IT services, business processes and business services.
• Develop, test, transit and operate IT services and infrastructure.