Why Work For Us
Gateway celebrates and empowers those employees who made it all possible. A career at Gateway means great people, a great atmosphere and career advancement opportunities across our 26 locations. Our employees thrive with ongoing training and leadership programs for all while working in an engaging and fun environment. Join us today!
A key contributor to the organization! We are looking for an experienced IT Service Delivery Manager in the IT Operations Team. The incumbent will be responsible for leading team(s) of technical specialists/analysts to provide support for all environments within the organization, including all facets of IT Service Management, IT Support, liaising with Ontario Lottery and Gaming (OLG), third-party vendor management and Disaster Recovery Planning (DRP)/ Business Continuity Planning (BCP).
- Maintain high performing service support functions including IT Service Desk, Desktop Support, User technical support, Hardware Peripherals support and VIP Support for Gateway's environments.
- Drive the creation of an environment that fosters continuous improvement in service management processes
- Provide timely and expert advice on emerging trends and technologies impacting Service Delivery and Support.
- Owner of the Incident, Problem, Request, Change and Escalation processes, ensuring high levels of performance in these processes, accurate reporting and establishing service improvement activities when required.
- As owner of the escalation process the Service Delivery Manager will take ownership of major incidents to ensuring coordination of resolving parties, effective communication to stakeholders and post incident reviews.
- Monitor, control and support service delivery to end users; ensuring systems, methodologies and procedures are in place and followed.
- Champion Service and Support in projects and developing a strong understanding of projects impacting your service area and ensuring service impact is minimized and agreed to.
- Effective management of service requests, ensuring that requests are prioritized, escalated and resolved in the most appropriate manner
- Plays a key role as primary technical contact for vendors.
- Be accountable for the quality of Service and performance; ensuring future demand from growth and projects is understood and factored into capacity plans for all associated systems.
- Drive internal and third-party service level review meetings covering performance, service improvements, quality and processes.
- Identify potential areas for service improvement and present to IT Management Team.
- Oversee all ITSM processes including:
- Incident Management
- Problem Management
- Change Management
- Release Management
- Capacity Management
- Availability Management
- Configuration Management
- User Support
- Provide team feedback and develop action plans to re-mediate issues, identify processes and skills required for continuous improvements in knowledge
- Support new initiatives, such as software deployments and hardening changes
- On-call may be required
What You'll Require
- 5+ years experience in managing and leading a team of IT Support or IT Services delivery team, preferably in a Casino or Gaming and Entertainment industry or large corporate environment
- 10+ years' experience in a hands-on role supporting business application systems
- Bachelor's degree in Technology, Science or Engineering
- Customer Service orientation with a strong bias toward action
- Experience in DR runbook and execution in a mission-critical high availability environment.
- Experience in providing services to agreed SLAs and OLAs
- Flexible in working outside of core business hours at short-notice
- Good understanding of Microsoft and Linux technology stacks, including awareness of cloud computing architecture.
- Understanding of technical IT issues to enable discussions with internal and external technical specialists
- Ability to use and understand Microsoft Office Applications (Project, Excel, Words, Visio, etc.) email, Internet navigation and presentation software (PowerPoint or other software).
- Formal training in ITSM (ITIL).
- Experience using Service/Incident Management Tools
- Hands-on experience with Microsoft Operating Systems, Active Directory, MS Exchange Microsoft SQL Server, Linux, Java and .NET environments
- Experience with Casino Market Place, Slot Data Systems and other Gaming and Entertainment related systems.
- Individual must have or be eligible for AGCO Licensing
- Strong leadership/facilitation, communication and presentation skills, that will enable the candidate to collaborate with cross functional technical teams along with enhancing both business and team member relationships
- Review processes and implement efficiency enhancing procedures
- Regularly interface with internal and external clients to successfully implement solutions.
- Track industry trends, understand internal product development and interact with internal and external stakeholders
- Supporting various products and functionalities
- Working in a fast-paced Agile environment
- Some travelling maybe required