Job Title: IT Service Delivery Director - Direct Hire / Full Time / Perm
Job Location: Houston, TX
Job Type: Full Time / Perm / Direct Hire + Benefits
"US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time."
- The Service Delivery Director provides a key operational link for all locations (within the engagement) across the world and will require to engage and collaborate with key IT stakeholders and teams.
- This role is directly responsible and accountable for managing the delivery of IT services for existing or new Client(s) in line with the services defined in the IT Service Catalogue and to be delivered within agreed services levels.
- This role will champion effective use of IT services and facilities at the above sites liaising with key executive, management and staff. This position will be responsible to converge segregated support teams into one IT Operational Support organization providing a single point of contact for all service requests and incidents.
- The person in this role will perform commercial transactions in line with the approved Delegated Level of Authority and is responsible for the IT Service Delivery financial plans.
- This position will be responsible to facilitate continuous improvement in IT service delivery and user's service experience within all regions.
- The Service Delivery Director coordinates resources for urgent and complicated support issues and acts as an escalation point for any issues, challenges or risks.
The key responsibilities for this role include:
- Service Strategy – Responsible for the development of Service Delivery strategies designed to achieve high quality, low-cost and low-touchdelivery across all Service Delivery capabilities.
- Leadership & Governance – Maintains and promote a healthy dialogue and communications with key business executives, managers and staff in the engagement.
- Provide leadership support to the IT Services teams, ensuring high levels of professionalism, quick resolution times and improved efficiency of services.
- Ensure that IT team in the engagement perform to the agreed to level of service and service level agreements.
- Financial Management – Responsible for managing the Cost Centre and budgets and cost-effective delivery of services.
- Customer Engagement – Build and maintain strong governance relationships with Client, Global IT team and internal stakeholders within the engagement and responsible for achieving required levels of Customer Satisfaction.
- Retention & Expansion – Customer retention through creation of stickiness and increase penetration into the account(s) across all existingservices-increase Depth.
- Program Management – Focus on project opportunities and transformation initiatives. Project manages delivery of Service Deliveryprojects and initiatives and ensure that matters escalated to other parts of the IT organization and suppliers are resolved in line with the agreed service levels.
- Automation & Transformation – Identify, evaluate, transition, transformation and steady state management of new or existing solutions,services, opportunities or service improvements within the engagement.
- Performance Management – Drive resource performance management within the engagement with regular discussion about opportunity areas, better utilization, conduct regular in depth service and process audits, employee retention, motivation and training, Focus on grooming people from L1 to L2, L2 to L3 within select timelines
- Vendor Management– Responsible for vendor management ensuring that IT partners in the region deliver to the agreed to level of service.
- Operational & Service Management
- Responsible for managing Global IT Service Catalogue and ensuring up to date, business-aligned services and service levels.
- Responsible for the quality of service provided by the IT Service Delivery teams; responsible for maintaining and enhancing productivity and promoting customer self-service.
- Measure IT Service Delivery performance ensuring the achievement of and acceptable levels of satisfaction and service alignment. Identify opportunities to improve Customer support.
- Responsible for Global IT Service Management (Risk, Problem, Change & Asset Management etc.) within client environment.
- Responsible for Regional Asset Management including the Asset management strategy and its execution; ensures appropriate policies and procedures to manage the global asset footprint.
- Ensure adequate stock levels of critical IT equipment and consumables to ensure that IT services can be delivered and meet theService Levels.Ensure the regular operational reporting on performance against service levels, initiatives and all other deliverables.
- Value addition & Innovation – Drive YOY value to customer by working closely with the Transformation and Consulting group for:
- Architecture gap assessment studies
- Implementation of new technologies
- Consolidation / virtualization opportunities
- Reduce business impact of outages
- Cost savings through better solutions
- Enhance operational efficiencie
Experience & Qualifications:
- ITIL qualification mandatory
- 20+ years in a similar role within a large multi-national or global organization
- Extensive experience in Enterprise Service Management transformation initiatives
- Experience in running large complex Service Delivery change programs
- Familiarity with Project Management methodologies such as PMBOK, PRINCE2 and Scrum
- Vendor management experience
- Strong communication skills – written and oral
- Strong customer focus and attention to detail
- Works strongly in a team environment
- Mentor and coach to develop staff
- Continual improvement focused