Industry: Food & Beverages•
8 - 10 years
Posted 127 days ago
The IT Service Center Manager will manage a 24x7x365 IT Service Center Team and will be responsible for driving performance against agreed service level agreements and excellence on customer service experience. The successful candidate will have the flexibility to manage various resources, multiple priorities and projects, and be a self-starter and down to earth with the ability to work with conflicting points of view. The ITSC Manager should be results-oriented and a motivator with a “can-do” attitude.
Required Skills and Experience:
• Bachelors’ or Associates’ degree in business or IT discipline, or equivalent on-the-job experience
Minimum of 8 to 10 years of recent experience in IT Support Management with strong leadership and hands-on capabilities. Minimum of 3 years’ experience managing a complex, global and 24x7x365 IT Service Center department.
Must be analytical and detail-oriented with excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving abilities. Excellent project management skills, organizational skills and a sense of urgency are necessary for success in the role.
Must have strong verbal and written communication skills, leadership and management skills, and excellent customer service skills.
Experience developing strategic vision and implementing tactical necessary processes and procedures to insure complete customer satisfaction with IT services delivery & support.
Good understanding of Windows environments, Citrix technology, network equipment, telecom, WAN and LAN networks, mobile device management, etc.
Proficient in Microsoft Office
• This position must pass a post-offer background and drug test.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
• Master’s Degree
• Experience supporting JDEdwards and VIP ERPs
• ITIL certification
• Network+ certification
Position Responsibilities may include, but not limited to:
• Provide oversight of global IT help-desk services for 18+ countries, including some multi-lingual sites
• Motivate team to adhere to IT best practices and deliver outstanding customer service and satisfaction to employees across all locations
• Develop training frameworks and programs to train new staff and keep current staff up-to-date about new processes, procedures, industry practices, etc.
• Manage a team of analysts in a “follow-the-sun” type process
• Develop metrics and templates to evaluate technical support issue response times and problem- solving skills of team; compile reports on SLA targets/numbers/types of request, analyze the data and then communicate
• Utilize help desk data to provide input to architecture improvements
• Identify and highlight best practices in support management through continuous assessment, as well as feeding process and product recommendations to the Infrastructure and Applications teams
• Work with the Customer Relationship Leaders of various business units to implement service delivery & support requirements
• Plan and manage customer service center projects; syndicate project plans and status with IT staff and business units. Ensure proper information is available for all technologies and systems
• Ensure quality of enterprise-wide IT infrastructure services on a 24x7x365 basis, being responsible for monitoring and remediation for the Data Center, infrastructure and systems, and services delivery to end-users
• Accountable for consistent adherence to all established SLAs, including committed response and resolution times
• Continually monitor performance of the team, offering coaching and mentoring in areas of opportunity and ensuring that excellent performance is acknowledged
• Responsible for continuous improvement in both efficiency and effectiveness, and implementing of best practices by utilizing ITIL disciplines in order to optimize support process
• Other projects or duties as assigned.
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Due to the nature of our business in regard to such things as delivery schedules, order inputs, selection, and Department of Transportation Hours of Service, overtime, attendance and punctuality are essential job functions. Should an individual in this classification not be able to adhere to this requirement due to a disability, they should contact their Human Resources department to see what, if any, reasonable accommodation may be made.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Drug Free Workplace.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Reyes Holdings companies will recruit and select applicants for employment solely on the basis of their qualifications. Our Practices and Procedures, including those relating to wages, benefits, transfers, promotions, terminations and self-development opportunities, will be administered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, age, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status and all other classes protected by the Federal and State Government. Drug Free Employer.