As IT Senior Systems Engineer, you will enable Culligan’s businesses across North America through the exceptional deployment and operation of modern technology. This role is responsible for business enablement, systems strategy, capacity management, performance management, preventive maintenance, diagnosing complex issues, and working with various technologies. Within this role, you would have the opportunity to manage the planning and execution of technology, contribution to strategic planning within Systems and Network Infrastructure Stack (both on-prem and Cloud technology), and creation of reference designs and deployment as an subject matter expert. An ideal candidate would be a subject-matter expert in Microsoft and Cloud Technologies
- Investigates and resolves business system impacts focused on infrastructure enablement.
- Be responsible for resolving escalated services issues
- Think outside of the box to implement innovative and effective solutions
- Be a terrific partner across the various Culligan businesses to deliver business outcomes through the effective and efficient use of technology.
- Document systems architecture and help train fellow team members
- Work with team to ensure project deliverables are completed efficiently
- Bachelors Degree in Information Technology, Computer Engineering or related field
- (Masters preferred)
- 5 -8 years of relevant business experience as a system engineer in a corporate IT environment
- Technology expertise with the following technologies: Active Directory, Windows10, Microsoft Office, Cloud Technologies; IP Networking, Anti-Virus/Malware products, PC Imaging software, ticketing systems
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies in this position:
- Excellent customer service skills, including both written and oral communications
- Position requires highly specialized knowledge, abilities, skills and experience and often exercise independent judgement in the performance of their duties
- Ability to work quickly and professionally in a fast-paced environment
- Serves as a senior technical architect and systems integrator for large complex systems or networks
- Highly accountable for work completion/documentation/timeliness
- High degree of confidentiality when working with data and user information
Bachelor of Science or better in Information Systems or related field.
5-8 years: relevant business experience as a system engineer in a corporate IT environment