Exciting opportunity to play a vital role to transform data onto new clinical platform to be utilized by Case Management. This is a high visibility position dealing with data transformation within Aetna’s IT Application Delivery & Clinical platform working on a multi-million project to transfer clinical data from legacy batch systems to a real time process.
This person is responsible for managing the day-to-day project activities and delivering according to scope, schedule and budget. When the team encounters an issue that must be resolved at the governance level, the project manager initiates the escalation process. The project manager must work closely with the governance group to ensure the projects are in line with organizational priorities. The major challenges facing the project manager are project planning, financials, scope prioritization, demands for quick delivery and keeping the teams staffed with skilled resources. Serves as liason to Business Owners Ensures project governance and financial requirements are met.
- 5+ years of Project Management experience managing a project budget of $8Million+
- Demonstrated ability to manage multi-million dollar projects concurrently
- Agile methodology experience and prior experience in data analytics is preferred.
- Ensures projects are tracking to budget and adhering to agreed upon scope and timelines
- Communication & Presentation: Ability to create organized and concise communication materials (PowerPoint, spreadsheets, etc) to provide updates to Management on project delivery status, risks and issues.
- Team Lead: Lead and provide direction and oversight to the project team members. Lead and interact with external teams to deliver on project goals.
- Positive attitude, high energy level and ability to embrace challenges is highly desirable
The highest level of education desired for candidates in this position is a Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.