We Offer You More Than Just “A Job”
- Professional Development – To advance the capabilities of our people, we offer a wide variety of experiences to support our employees’ professional growth and continuous learning.
- Total Rewards – We offer comprehensive programs for compensation, benefits, recognition, learning and development, work-life integration and corporate citizenship.
- Watermark – Watermark is our corporate social responsibility program working to provide education and access to safe water to ensure healthy lives, gender equality, and resilient communities. Employees have the opportunity to learn and volunteer on various water-related projects.
- Employee Networks – Our Employee Networks provide a professional, supportive network for employees from diverse backgrounds, including Women’s, LGBT+ and Allies, Veteran’s, People of Color and Allies, Emerging Leaders, and Working Parents Networks.
The Senior program manager is responsible for multiple critical enterprise investments and driving the delivery of numerous strategic and transformational change initiatives by providing leadership and direction to assigned programs.
- Manage multiple complex, strategic technology programs and/ or projects to successful completion.
- Develop and manage relationships with and between all key program stakeholders, including the negotiation of roles and responsibilities.
- Facilitate executive level Leadership Team and Steering Committee meetings.
- Set clear expectations regarding artifacts, meetings, reporting and communication for all projects with the program.
- Monitor the work of the Program/Project Managers across the program, coaching where needed to ensure efficient and effective execution of project objectives and escalating to resource manager when necessary
- Ensure realistic and reliable staffing plans across the program, focusing on the availability and commitment of appropriately skilled resources.
- Clarify, identify, and track requirements and issues, remove barriers, resolve minor project issues and escalate as appropriate.
- Manage financials at the program and/or project level, as appropriate.
The Senior IT Program Manager may play the Project Manager role for projects within the program, depending on expertise and bandwidth.
- 10+ years of project management experience including large-scale complex projects OR equivalent management experience
- Bachelor degree in Business Managementor equivalent
- Must have demonstrated leadership ability, business acumen, and industry knowledge
- Proven ability to build and lead integrated teams from various internal and external organizations across multiple sites
- Ability to make decisions independently and to assume higher-level leadership responsibilities in critical situations
- Experience with Waterfall, RUP and Agile methodologies required
- Experience managing technology projects is required
- Knowledge of project metrics, including data gathering, reporting, and trend analysis
- Exceptional PowerPoint skills, including functionality and design
- Project and Portfolio Management (e.g., CA Clarity PPM, Jira)
- Project planning (e.g. MS Project, etc.)
- Project Management certification (e.g., PMP/PMI)
To be successful in the role, you must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills, business focused mindset, advocating for driving change and continuous improvements and be a people person motivated by leading teams and people.
As you will lead several projects it is crucial that you have time management and multi-tasking skills, you also possess the ability to work well under pressure and comfortable with change and complexity.