Leads IT project teams in providing IT solutions to complex, high-impact business problems from project request through implementation of integrated solutions and/or infrastructure services. Has ongoing accountability for all processes, resources, budgets and deliverables related to IT projects. Oversees the team of internal and external IT resources as they plan, track and execute the project from start to completion. Recommends changes to improve the IT project management methodology.
* Reduces company-wide-impacting business requirements into global, structured IT programs.
* Delivers the most complex, critical IT programs in the plan of record, typically leading a team of IT project managers and coordinators.
* Resolves complex scope, budget and timeline conflicts, influencing executive-level sponsors as appropriate.
* Upgrades the overall IT project methodologies with industry-leading best practices.
* Relationship Management: Develops and maintains relationships with senior leaders and executives in the organization.
* Partner Management: Manages consulting partners in planning and delivery of IT programs.
* External Perspective: Maintains a strong external perspective about how other leading edge companies are solving similar problems and challenges.
* Organizational Capability: Helps to foster a culture of innovation and continuous improvement, contributing to the development of others.
* Participate in the assessment and development of capability for internal and external teams.ScheduleFull-timeRequirements* Bachelors, Masters' or University Degree in a related field highly preferred; may consider candidates with equivalent combination of education, training and work experience.
* 10+ years relevant experience
* Experience managing projects in key/core areas of technology (SAP ERP, CRM, GTS, and integration technologies).
* Experience managing projects across multiple ERP/CRM platforms preferred. Experience integrating SAP platforms and components with non-SAP platforms and third-party tools.
* Direct experience managing large IT programs for the integration of mergers and acquisitions into a company's core processes and systems is desired.
* Global Experience: Extensive experience working as part of a global, virtualteam in a multinational company. Experience working abroad preferred. A key differentiator will be candidates with experience leading people in complex, outsourced, global environments.