In this role, you will work with leaders from across our business and enable new ways to communicate and inspire greatness. You will drive the digital process mapping and delivery across all enterprise wide initiatives and enable both our back/front office team members via new technologies.
We are building upon platforms of success and need creative minded individuals who want to see quick and dramatic change. The ability to take complex issues and break them into easy to use deliverables, empower others through your work and inspire are key attributes.
Come join us…learn, lead and inspire!
- Primary liaison with the Servicing side of the business. Focus will be on driving vision for technology solutions to improve user experiences and optimize operational efficiencies to the entirety of the Loan Servicing platform.
- Leader and owner of the product vision and strategy for NorthMarq’s use of Enterprise!
- Leads the cross-functional relationship with hosting partner PNC/Midland driving corrections, improvements, and partnering on new roadmaps and capabilities within the agreed to framework
- Orchestrates quarterly maintenance releases for the Enterprise! and Portfolio Investor Insight applications, collaborating with Servicing and Technology partners on testing and adoption
- Defines the prioritization of development work items in the product backlog used to improve features and functions and data integration across a platform of integrated applications including an electronic document management system, workflow management system, a proprietary financial analysis tool and other ancillary applications
- Partners with internal stakeholders, various business lines and the technology team to elicit, analyze and understand needs, constraints, risks and align on organizational strategy and priorities
- Manages a team of business analysts responsible for authoring and refining user stories, completing QA testing on development items, and facilitating UAT
- Develops and executes against a product roadmap with a focus on adding measurable value back to the business and presenting updates on progress made to leadership and key stakeholders
- Foster development of team by establishing clear and defined goals, regularly discussing progress, and facilitating annual performance reviews
- Regularly assesses features and costs to determine if and when to proceed with a product or tool selection
- Defines KPIs while monitoring and reporting on business and client metrics for the product
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Computer Science or related fields of study
- 3+ years of experience in managing large, complex projects in positions of increasing responsibility in the delivery of business consulting and systems development
- 3+ years of loan servicing or commercial real estate experience preferred
- Extraordinary customer-facing skills with the ability to solve business problems and manage scope in a positive way
- Excellent analysis skills and the ability to develop processes and methodologies
- Detail-oriented individual with the ability to rapidly learn and take advantage of new concepts, business models and technologies
- Skilled in all aspects of system design including data modeling, integration design, business process
- Ability to elicit requirements and communicate clearly with non-technical individuals, development teams and other ancillary project members
- Strong written and oral communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical staff
- Desire to mentor team members and develop their skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Be independent and self-driven
Demonstrated Technical and Professional Competencies: