Lands’ End® is a classic American lifestyle brand with a passion for quality, legendary service, real value and a simple two-word promise to stand behind everything it sells: Guaranteed. Period.® Lands’ End delivers timeless style for Men, Women, Kids and the Home. With over 50 years of experience, Lands’ End is renowned for its culture of service for the customer and is recognized as an innovator in the industry. Lands’ End is publicly traded and listed on NASDAQ under the trading symbol (LE).
Cyber Security is the number one risk identified by Board members and executives in the Retail/Direct-to-Customer market. As such, Lands' End needs an experienced professional to partner with IT management and customer-facing business executives to design and test cyber security solutions that are efficient and do not degrade the customer experience. This position will report to the Manager of Internal Audit and is designed as a several year rotation. The expectation is that high-performing professionals will have promotion opportunities into IT or Operational management.
Other aspects of this position include planning and executing IT, compliance & operational auditing assignments to ensure alignment with policies, procedures, and regulations. The position will be responsible for performing audits to assess the design and operating effectiveness of controls, identify deficiencies, and develop deficiency remediation plans. The IT Audit Senior will also review and analyze the effectiveness of the audit program, recommending changes and improvements as appropriate. This position will also oversee the performance of external IT audit resources and execute select IT audit projects.
- Partner with IT Management in the implementation and testing of the ISO 27001 framework IT security and efficient operational management.
- Development and execution of company-wide IT risk assessments including preparation and execution of the annual IT audit plan in accordance with SOX 404 and other operational audits
- Serve as the primary interface with management, financial internal auditors and external auditors in the understanding and execution of SOX audit efforts
- Provide insight and thought leadership on Cyber Security risks and prevention
- Demonstrate sound project management and administration skills by executing audits and projects within the established timeline, scope, and budget, with minimal supervision
- Develop and maintain business acumen to assist in offering meaningful value-add audit services
- Examine and analyze audit information using logic and reasoning to identify strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions, or approaches to problems
- Proven leadership abilities, including demonstrating the skill sets to manage effectively through change and allocate team workloads to deliver agreed upon commitments
- Serve as a consultant to process owners, providing expertise with respect to risks and controls, analyzing the impact of process changes on the control structure, and driving solutions to process owner barriers
- Ability to instill trust and credibility with internal and external stakeholders and effectively partner and collaborate with the business at multiple levels
- Stay abreast of best practices and provide conduit for introducing those practices to the company
- Bachelor’s degree in MIS, Computer Science, NetworkEngineering, or relevant field
- 5 to 10 years IT operations and security experience, some internal or external audit experience is a plus
- CISA strongly preferred
- Experienced with IT risk assessment methodologies (ISO27001/5, NIST 800-30, etc.)
- Working knowledge of relevant technologies a strong plus (e.g., Active Directory/LDAP, MS SQL, Windows Server, Linux, Oracle)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal & written)
- Candidates must be able to clearly present ideas, interpret complex information, talk with all levels of management, and use common sense to get things done
- Understanding / experienced in project management methodologies and tools
- Systems implementation exposure a plus
- Travel - as needed but generally 10%