We are seeking an energetic individual to support our Marketing & Distribution IT department and be a part of a high performing, collaborative team where every day is different. As an IT Senior Business Relationship Consultant in our organization, you will be an extension of the IT Director and have the opportunity to work alongside our Business & IT leadership to gather and manage priorities and maintain a strategic business portfolio. The successful candidate would be expected to work at the macro and micro levels with projects, performing differing roles depending on the situation presented to them.
What You’ll Do:
- Help manage the Agent Compensation & Incentives, Wealth Management, and Sales portfolios. This includes the Agent Compensation systems, Wealth Management systems, and supporting applications/processes.
- Develop project charters, work with Project Sponsors to prioritize projects and with Architects to establish high-level estimates.
- Act as a liaison between the business and IT on strategic initiatives and projects.
- Partner with VPs and Directors in gathering and reporting project and portfolio information, including presenting to Sr. Management.
- Participate as a member of the M&D IT Leadership team and help drive operational strategies.
- Provide day to day prioritization and communication support for the Marketing & Distribution vertical in IT.
- Perform business analysis activities, oversee and/or perform quality assurance tasks and training, and manage and help resolve issues.
- Facilitate some project management activities, which may include managing a project or strategic initiative.
- Work with IT Directors and Managers to meet IT Compliance requirements.
What It Takes to Join Our Team:
- College degree or equivalent plus seven years relevant experiencerequired.
- Must have or attain knowledge of Farm Bureau products, services, and strategies affecting the portfolio segment.
- Must possess excellent leadership, oral and written communication, planning, decision making, and negotiation skills.
- Must be results oriented and able to adapt and deal with ambiguous situations and manage expectations.
- Must be able to build strong relationships with the Business and IT.
- Experience in business analyst frameworks, processes and tools preferred.
- Proven ability to negotiate for competing resources and to generate consensus among multiple interrelated priority projects.
- Must have the aptitude to learn both business and technical terms and processes well enough to be a strong liaison between IT and the Business.