$100K — $150K *
About the Opportunity
The National IT Strategy and Planning group has an immediate opening for an IT Senior Analyst, reporting to the Senior Manager for Cost Modeling and Cloud FinOps.
This role provides research and analysis of data and problems of varying complexity in order to develop recommendations to solve problems and issues related to financial operations, cloud finops, and product management. Provides guidance in identifying, evaluating and developing financial processes and procedures that are effective and meet business requirements. Provides reporting and analysis to assist in executing solutions and may provide consultation to clients, colleagues and management. Participates in cross-functional teams to address financial or systems issues. Determines best practices and suggests how to improve current practices. Senior level position requires a seasoned professional with a full understanding of industry practices and Technology Business Management (TBM) Framework. Requires high level of experience and proficiency in field.
What You Will Do:
1) Performs complex analysis of major business issues and proactively searches for and recommends sustainable solutions utilizing established methodology and tools within finance areas.
2) Works with the clients and other resources to assess current capabilities, identify the high-level customer needs and recommends business process improvements and sustainable solutions within finance areas.
3) Proactively reviews, compiles and analyzes detailed and complex statistics and data for major business issues. Provides guidance and collaboration in completing analysis, information or process mapping, and/or alignment of the business and related areas. May evaluate root cause and effect into solutions.
4) Leads process improvement and solution discussions and presents outcomes in written and verbal format to senior management within finance areas.
5) Develops and designs new business processes of a major and critical nature and the elaboration and updating of existing business processes.
6) Key participant in cross-functional team initiatives and process improvement projects within finance areas.
7) Performs other related duties as assigned.
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience with 6 to 9+ years of relevant work experience.
Valid through: 3/15/2021