?We are looking for IT Security Systems Engineer? - ?Microsoft ADFS / IIS? for our client in ?Charlotte, NC
Job Title: IT Security Systems Engineer? - ?Microsoft ADFS / IIS?
Job Location: Charlotte, NC
Job Type: Contract ? 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
?US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.?
- Microsoft ADFS / IIS; OAuth/SAML/SSO; AD/Virtual Directory Stores; AWS Directory Services
- IT Security Systems Engineer responsible for Designing Scalable API Services Authentication Layer and Integration solutions. With solid business knowledge and expert technical experience of security to provide a secure information environment for the business specifically supporting the API Gateways.
- The purpose of the position is to provide effective Information Security services to Identify and develop solutions for API Gateway Service Integrations Layer.
- Microsoft ADFS / IIS
- AD/Virtual Directory Stores
- Working knowledge in cloud based directories (AWS Directory Services)
As a lead engineer, you are expected to :
- Provide support, implementation, and design services for Microsoft Active Directory Federation Services and Windows-based systems across the enterprise, including directory and identity management solutions. The core infrastructuretechnology duties include enterprise Microsoft Active Directory Federation services architecture creation.
- Lead API Gateway Security Design and work with the Application Development Teams and Integration Teams to propose and implement Authentication strategies that support SSO
- Be responsible for developing the strategy for the implementation of virtual directory technology, identity lifecycle products such as SailPoint, andworking knowledge in federation technology such as Ping Federate using authentication and authorization protocols - OpenID, OAuth, Kerberos, SAML, Federation.
- Serve as an IAM subject matter expert.
- Provide technical guidance and best practices for IAM processes and procedures.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills. Including proven ability to documentbusiness and technical requirements, project plans, issues/risks with a focus on information security in one or more of the following areas: IAM, security operations, data loss prevention, securityarchitecture, policy/governance