If you're an experienced IT Security Specialist with strong leadership and communication skills who is analytical and detail-oriented, apply to this position now.
Title of Position: IT Security Specialist
Description of Position:
- Designs and implements information assurance and security engineering systems with requirements of business continuity, operations security, cryptography, forensics, regulatory compliance, internal counter-espionage (insider threat detection and mitigation), physical security analysis (including facilities analysis, and security management).
- Assesses and mitigates system securitythreats and risks throughout the program life cycle.
- Validates system security requirements definition and analysis.
- Establishes system security designs.
- Implements security designs in hardware, software, data, and procedures.
- Verifies security requirements; performs system certification and accreditation planning and testing and liaison activities.
- Supports secure systems operations and maintenance.
Education and Experience Required:
- BS or equivalent + 9 yrs related experience, or MS + 7 yrs related experience
- A working knowledge of several of the following areas is required: understanding of business security practices and procedures; knowledge of current security tools available; hardware/software security implementation; different communication protocols; encryption techniques/tools; familiarity with commercial products, and current Internet/EC technology.