IT Security Specialist / Lead
- Designs, documents, and deploys secure Infrastructure Solutions and participate in project teams to include designing connectivity and Software Solutions Aligning Security, cost, performance, and customer requirements to reach viable secure solutions.
- Drives/implements key security strategies within the operating companies designed to protect thousands of applications and servers world-wide from threats.
- Responsible to design and implement networksecurityarchitecture controls in support of hundreds of internal and external Business IT projects and applications contributing to global revenue growth.
- Reviews, assesses and sign-offs on business projects with respect to risk/adherence to security policies, standards, and industry best practices for data protection of company and client data.
- Leads project teams to include design, connectivity, and software solutions aligning security, cost, performance, and customer requirements to reach viable secure solution.
- Drives technical and strategic direction of the Information Security function across the company globally.
- Responsible for maintaining and updating Information Security Technology road maps through industry research, knowledge transfer, and continued learning.
- Documents/maintains comprehensive Information Security roadmaps and strategies with respect to process mapping; technical diagrams and schematics; standard operating procedures; and technical infrastructure documentation which results in the protection of sensitive information across thousands of applications and thousands of servers worldwide.
- Partners with, and provides, Information Security expertise to the operating companies; provides guidance and direction on secure application hosting for hundreds of internal and client-facing application systems.
- Assesses applications and the associated data flow for risk to sensitive data, systems, or infrastructure.
- Collaboratively documents security controls and application access requirements associated with hosted applications and systems.
- Responsible for End-to-End enterprise-wide Tier III troubleshooting of network, desktop, server (hardware & software) and application performance & connectivity across the global wide area network as it relates to Information Security.
- Participates in, or leads, Computer Incident Response Teams (CIRT) as necessary by providing Tier III support to mitigate active security incidents possible threatening the Global Company Computing environment.
- Experience with Bluecoat, Python, DLP, SIEM, Symantec Proxy, and others.
- College/University degreerequired, Bachelor of Science in Computer and Information Science preferred.
- Minimum 10+ years of advanced endpoint security products like Bluecoat, McAfee and FireEye with large scale implementations spanning multiple business lines distributed globally.
- Extensive knowledge of Bluecoat, SSL Interception, design and use of Proxy Pac file is required.
- Strong knowledge of scripting tools such as powershell, python, Perl, etc.
- Good written and verbal communication skills a must.
- Knowledge of AD and good understand of networking and networksecurity technologies.
- Must be able to quickly and succinctly architect and create technical solution documentation.
- Must be a self-starter, work with limited supervision & be able to work well with others in a globally diverse IT environment.
- Strong knowledge of common security controls on windows, unix-based operating systems.
- Familiarity with SIEM technologies, Single Sign-on (SSO) and 2FA/MFA is an advantage.
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional - ISC - International System Security Consortium
- US Citizenship &/or US Greencard.
If the above is a match to your skills and experience -and you live in the NYC/NJ Metro area - then pleaseapply!
**Agencies - Please Do Not Contact or Apply**