??We are looking for IT Security Project Manager for our client in Jersey City, NJ
Job Title: IT Security Project Manager
Job Location: Jersey City, NJ
Job Type: Contract ? 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
- Experienced project manager required for a role managing a series of projects within or across IT platforms. The candidate will be involved with projects across multiple work streams and multiple regions, manage/mitigate cross-program dependencies, and interact with our Business Unit, Information Security and Enterprise Information partners.
- Demonstrate ability to manage, track and support multiple simultaneous projects including enterprise deployments, International projects and cross-team development efforts.
- knowledge of both theoretical and practical aspects of project management
- knowledge of project management techniques and tools
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
- Advanced MS Office skills, including MS Project/ MS PowerPoint and comfortable using MS Visio
- Full project lifecycle experience.
- Define project tasks and resource requirementsStrong documentation and workflow charting skills.
- Experience in using enterprise-wide requirements definition and management systems and methodologies required.
- Coordinate tight collaboration amongst development teams, Product, Compliance, QA, Production Support and project stakeholders.