Green Sky is one of the fastest growing Financial Technology companies in America. We make it easy for businesses of all sizes to offer credit to their customers with a fast and paperless solution. With billions of dollars in loans and hundreds of thousands of satisfied customers, Green Sky is quickly changing the consumer credit marketplace. We have a great team, are growing quickly, and are backed by some of the leading investors in the world.
Our corporate headquarters is located in the financialtechnology hub of Atlanta, GA. Location: Glenridge Connector, Atlanta, GA (Perimeter area), with offices in Alpharetta and N. Druid Hills
Looking for great talent to help us continue our rapid growth!
Green Sky is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
Based upon skills and experience, the successful candidates will join a team of professionals performing a range of IT audit, internal audit, and other related information system services. These services could include IT audits, process improvement, policy/procedure development, disaster recovery reviews, networkarchitecture assessments, IT risk assessments, application control reviews, systems implementation assistance, and a wide variety of othertechnology related services. For more details on specific potential projects.
- Provide IT risk assessment and executes audit strategy.
- Identify risks associated with IT infrastructure, operations and applications including pre/post implementation audit reviews for ongoing IT projects along with current legacy applications.
- Assess general and application controls using the Federal Information Systems Controls Audit Manual (FISCAM) and NIST 800-53.
- Provide best practices on how to efficiently and effectively audit the access controls and configuration management controls.
- Evaluate the design and effectiveness of technology controls throughout the business cycle.
- Identify and communicate IT audit findings to senior management and clients.
- Demonstrate a confident and effective communication style, both written and spoken, that establishes credibility and facilitates clear understanding of audit issues and influences change where appropriate.
- Help identify performance improvement opportunities.
- This role includes identifying the weaknesses in a systems network and creating an action plan to preventsecurity breaches in the technology.
- Complete involvement in the planning and execution of internal audit procedures and the creation of internal auditreports.
- Maintain a commitment to continuing education and professional development.
Experience and Skills:
- 3+ years of recent experience in IT Auditing.
- 5+ years of IT general IT experience, with heavy focus on infrastructure
- Bachelor?s degree in technology or related field.
- Relevant IT audit or information technologyexperience.
- Professional certifications such as CISA, CISM, CIA, CISSP are a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.