We are looking for IT Security Incident ?Analyst for our client in ?????Fort Mill, SC?
Job Title: IT Security Incident ?Analyst
Job Location: Fort Mill, SC?
Job Type: Contract ? 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
- ?Seeking a Senior Incident Response Analyst to work within its growing Information Security department. This position will include performing security monitoring, event analysis, investigation and constructing countermeasures for today's threats. There are also ample opportunities to work on new technology implementations, as well as ongoing tuning and optimization of existing technologies.
- Responsible for supporting Security Operations during normal business hours and in an on-call rotation outside normal business hours
- Actively seeks to uncover indicators of compromise for which monitoring capabilities do not yet exist
- Review and analysis of intrusion detection systems, security incident event management systems, network traffic and data from solutions such as anti-malware, advanced endpoint detection/prevention, firewalls, internet/email gateways and VPNs
- Perform packet analysis to identify anomalies in protocols and payloads
- Maintains and enhances documentation and standards for discoveries and reporting of malicious tactics, techniques, and procedures
- Stay current with the latest malware, attack vectors and security trends
- Participate in incident handling, discovery, triage, containment, recovery, and remediation plan coordination
- Provides guidance to first responders for handling information security incidents
- Coordinates efforts among multiple business units during response efforts
- Provides timely and relevant updates to appropriate stakeholders and decision makers
- Assist with evaluation and integration of new products and technologies
- Provides project support related tasks to integrate security platforms as well as ongoing tuning support for existing technology.