We are looking for IT Security Engineer for our client in Ewing, NJ
Job Title: IT Security Engineer
Job Location: Ewing, NJ
Job Type: Contract 12 Months
- Cisco IDS/IPS, Firepower systems monitoring & administration: Review and analyze raw network captures and data flow to - Identify any malicious and suspicious behaviors/signatures, technical components of attacks and malware and resolution of the issues identified
- Cisco AMP Monitoring: Review & analyze any endpoint compromises, events, and vulnerabilities alerts, and successfully address any threatevents.
- PhishMe activity: Perform Pseudo Phishing exercise on a quarterly basis.
- Monitor and review current controls. Report any gaps to Customer Security team and ensure IT control framework is operating effectively.
- Triaging, stabilizing and remediating IT-Security incidents reported through ServiceNow & MSSP .
- Closure of incidents with root cause analysis, as required.
- Third Party/Vendor coordination for incident triaging and any new security controls.
- Employee off-boarding requests review on daily basis.
- Monitoring Mc-Afee ePolicy for antivirus, Cisco WSA for the internet.
- Pro-actively work on IOC's research, Ongoing Security incident trends in the industry.
- Primary Incident Responder contact for MSSP.
- Handle security tasks and timely completion per the direction of Customer Security Director & Security practitioner.
- Share relevant and applicable best practices proactively that can be implemented in the Customer environment.