At Mylan, each person has the ability to make a difference. From the providers who sell and market our products, to the producers who develop and manufacture them and finally to our business partners who support the providers and producers, we all have a mission critical role. Here's how this role will help:
- Produce secure designs according to industry best practices.
- Research Information Security products, services, protocols, and standards.
- Provide planning, consultation, and technical expertise.
- Partner with various teams and governance processes to infuse security design into all solution proposals.
- Partner with development center to leverage extended build team to cost effectively build solutions.
- Ensure all new technologies are effectively transitioned into our Operation group's control with proper training to operate and maintain technology.
- Define technology standards, designs and processes.
Make Our Values Your Values
Mylan hires only the best. People who thrive in a culture of innovation and empowerment. People who are active learners and have a positive attitude. People who are leaders and know that by working together we can run faster, reach higher and achieve more. By doing so, we will continue to set new standards in health care. Here are the minimum qualifications and essential functions for this position:
Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) required in IT, MIS, Information Security, or equivalent. Minimum of 3-5 years of Information Security experience. Related experience may also be considered.
Strong understanding of information security technologies, solutions, and best practices.
In-depth knowledge of Platform, Identity Access Management, DLP and Cloud technologies and solutions required.
Hands-on technical experience, oversight, problem-solving and participation for designing and delivering secure infrastructure solutions.
Experience in large, global organizations with various security and compliance regulation and requirements.
M&A experience preferred.
CISSP, Security+, CISM, or CISA preferred.