$80K — $100K *
• Maintain and support the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of information assets.
• Identify, recommend, and implement corrective actions in response to security violations.
• Assist in security assessments to determine vulnerabilities in systems and applications.
• Identify and communicate potential threats to information assets.
• Maintain security policies, standards, and procedures to protect information assets.
• Assist in applying knowledge of security policies, standards, and procedures to help design secure
architectures for systems and applications.
• Assist in analyzing, developing, and documenting security architecture requirements.
• Maintain and support security monitoring of information assets.
• Maintain and support authentication and access systems.
• Analyze and configure security systems to meet security architecture requirements.
• Follow work plans, established timelines, and predefined goals for assigned work.
• Meet commitments on deadlines.
• Communicate activities, results, and observations with employees and management as appropriate.
• Identify areas for improvement in existing business practices.
• Perform work thoroughly in a cost-efficient manner and at a high productivity level.
Business Controls and Policies
• Comply with all corporate policies and procedures.
• Report any breakdowns in controls to management.
• Conduct all activities in a safe manner.
• No people management responsibility.
Valid through: 7/1/2021
$100K — $150K *
24 days ago