The purpose of Dignity Health Management Services Organization (Dignity Health MSO) is to build a system-wide integrated physician-centric, full-service management service organization structure. We offer a menu of management and business services that will leverage economies of scale across provider types and geographies and will lead the effort in developing Dignity Health’s Medicaid population health care management pathways. Dignity Health MSO is dedicated to providing quality managed care administrative and clinical services to medical groups, hospitals, health plans and employers with a business objective to excel in coordinating patient care in a manner that supports containing costs while continually improving quality of care and levels of service. Dignity Health MSO accomplishes this by capitalizing on industry-leading technology and integrated administrative systems powered by local human resources that put patient care first.
Dignity Health MSO offers an outstanding Total Rewards package that integrates competitive pay with a state-of-the-art, flexible Health & Welfare benefits package. Our cafeteria-style benefit program gives employees the ability to choose the benefits they want from a variety of options, including medical, dental and vision plans, for the employee and their dependents, Health Spending Account (HSA), Life Insurance and Long Term Disability. We also offer a 401k retirement plan with a generous employer-match. Other benefits include Paid Time Off and Sick Leave.
- Designs, develops, configures, and implements solutions to resolve medium to complex technical and business issues related to related to information security, identity management, user access authentication, authorization, user provisioning, and /or role-based access control.
- Designs, develops, and implements solutions to successfully integrate new information security and identity management systems with the existing architecture.
- Provides end-user support and works on multiple functions of medium to high complexity. Identifies and recommends functional, technicalogical and/or control solutions.
- May work on or drive one or more projects as part of a Security or Security Risk Management team.
- Acts as a subject matter expert (SME) for one or more security, IDM, or risk management areas.
- Detects and identifies vulnerabilities in systems, including but not limited to databases, applications, network elements and devices, and data storage
- Develop advanced custom scripts, programs, and application interfaces to enhance existing monitoring infrastructure as part of project team efforts
- Pursue continuing education to maintain advanced knowledge of best practices, compliance requirements, and threats and trends in identity management and information security, translating into operational action items, policies, procedures, standards and guidelines as part of the IT Security team
- Lead root-cause analysis efforts to determine improvement opportunities when failures occur. Contribute as lead and SME on incident research and resolution when appropriate, mentoring incident team members
- Assist in Continual Service Improvement efforts by identifying opportunities for process improvement
- Manage workload, prioritizing tasks and documenting time, and other duties as directed by management.
- Provides training, and coaching for Analysts, Technicians, and Engineers in the IT Security organization
- Assists management in the definition of cross-platform information security and/or identity management policies and procedures, standard operating procedures, processes and guidelines.
- Participate in the collection and documentation of departmental knowledge artifacts; key participant in the development, population, and championing of knowledge management and collaboration systems for the IT Security team.
- Communicates complex technical information to team members and many levels of management
- Provides identity management advice and support for network systems and applications.
- Act as a security advocate for IT operations team’s adherence to Dignity Health policies and industry best practices
- Experience evaluating and implementing new hardware and software solutions and managing vendor support/SLA required.
- Experience in Windows Office (Work, Excel, etc) required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Security, Information Systems, or related field, or equivalent professional experiencerequired.
- One or more relevant technical/professional security certifications (such as: COMP-TIA Network+, Security+, SANS GIAC, CISSP, CRISC, CISA, or vendor-specific) required
- Experience with UNIX/Linux/BSD operating systems preferred.
- 2+ years technical project experience designing, developing, integrating, and implementing solutions to resolve complex technical and business issues preferred.
- Coding experience and proficiency (e.g. Python, Perl, Ruby, PowerShell, Java, bash, etc) preferred.
- Experience in UNIX/Linux OS and/or Cisco IOS strongly preferred.
- Proficient understanding of regulatory and compliance mandates, including but not limited to HIPAA, HITECH, PCI, Sarbanes-Oxley preferred.
- Strong knowledge of healthcare environments preferred.
Apply for this job onlineEmail this job to a friendShare on your newsfeed
Connect With Us!
Not ready to apply, or can't find a relevant opportunity?
Join one of our Talent Communities to learn more about a career at Dignity Health and experience #humankindness. Equal Opportunity
Dignity Health is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected Veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information about your EEO rights as an applicant, please click here.
Job ID 2018-68095