Job Title: IT Security Engineer - Direct Hire / Full Time / Perm
Job Location: Dallas, TX
Job Type: Full Time / Perm / Direct Hire + Benefits
?US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.?
Technical skill set:
- Mandatory to have hands-on experience on any SIEM or logging platform. Tibco log management experience would be plus.
- Knowledge on Tibco LMI ( St & LT) appliances would added advantage.
- Should have good understanding and extensive hands-on experience on various security technologies for e.g. Firewalls, VPN's, IDS/IPS, end point security solutions (AV, HIPS, Hard Disk Encryption), strong Authentication products (RSA SecurID), Content Security Gateways (Cisco Ironport Web/Mail Security Gateways), TACACS/AAA solutions. Hands on experience in more than one technologies is preferred
- Should have good understanding on networktechnologies - basic level dynamic/static routing, switching, WLAN
- Should have thorough understanding about interoperability of various networking components and security components
- Should understand customer's technical requirements and transform those in to a technical solution
- Candidates with higher certification in solution design would be preferred
- Shall have good verbal/written communication skills
- Should have good presentation skills - shall be able to participate the review meetings and be able put across the points of concern
- Should have required skillset for managing/tracking progress of project
- Should have Capability to conduct risk analysis, impact analysis, dependencies on customer/internal teams,
- Requirement understanding, information gathering/analysis
- Preparing Solution Design, Technical Design Documentation, Project Plan
- Articulate or highlight risks/dependencies
- Support Project Manager to prepare the Project Plan, Risk matrix, other related documents
- Ensure that project implementation is completed in defined timelines
- Post Implementation Technical Documentation ? Technical Design Document, Risk Matrix, Post Installation Document, HOTS (Hand Over To Support) document
- Knowledge Transfer to BAU team and parallel support