As a Lead Administrator, you should be able to act as a Single point of contact for the technical tower in front of the customer management. Ensure proper communication and quick resolution as a crisis manager.
Responsible for Vendor Management and people management. Drives day-to-day operations and work plan allocation/management. Conduct periodic reviews with teams. Weekly and monthly status reports to higher management. Participate in business meetings with various stakeholders. Take corrective actions based on the customer satisfaction surveys. Drive service improvement programs. Ensure adherence to quality / security standards defined for the engagement Perform Trend analysis, identify top few incidents and work with respective teams/individual to minimize the incidents. Effort estimation/reviews on need basis for new projects.
MUST HAVE EXP: Firewalls (Checkpoint, Palo Alto),
Mandatory to have good hands-on experience in one or more skills on the below products & technologies (Not all required – more than 1 is a plus): McAfee SIEM 9.6, McAfee Web Gateway, McAfee Web Reporter, McAfee Email Gateway RSA Token, Proof Point, CyberArc, IDS/IPS, Tufin, Cyber Security.
Good to Have Skills: Madient, Assessment, Forescout, Incident Management
ITIL:Incident Management, Change management
Certification: CISSP or equivalent is a PLUS
- Review and approve firewall rules, IDS/IPS signatures, etc
- Discover threats to and vulnerabilities of network to inform and collaborate with other members of the Operations and Security team to strengthen the company’s defenses
- Conduct vulnerability assessments of the networkinfrastructure
- Continuously monitor and protect networkinfrastructure
- Participate in security incident response teams when necessary
- Determining root cause analysis by correlating data from multiple sources
- Work in concert with systems security teammates to insure a consistent security program across network and system
- Work with 3rd party security firms to supportaudits, penetration testing and vulnerability management
- Support development of the overall “as is” and “to be” strategic securityarchitecture
- Provide technical guidance and training to other staff members within the organization.
Minimum Experience Required: 5-8 YEARS Language Skills: English Language