We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
- Under broad direction, is recognized as a technical expert and a leader in multiple major cybersecurity systems and/or technologies.
- Owns the security technology portfolio, product road maps, and solution blueprints.
- Assesses emerging technologies and trends and makes recommendations on the direction of Halliburton’s global cybersecurity strategy.
- Drives the assessment, proof-of-concept, and incubation lifecycle for all security technology.
- Provides cybersecurity technical direction for projects and/or new technology decisions.
- Collaborates with Enterprise Architects (EA) and Product Architects to embed effective security controls and design within projects and ongoing operations.
- Consults with business partners on technology trends which will influence product decisions and future opportunities.
- Utilizes industry knowledge of business and technology trends to enhance business impact while defining cybersecurity architecture and technology requirements.
- Assists with risk mitigation and governance activities associated with ensuring security architecture compliance.
- Uses a broad and deep understanding of technical concepts in multiple specialized fields to guide development of solutions to problems and critical design issues.
- Takes a long-term perspective in addressing customer problems.
- Seeks to add value and looks for the long-term benefits for the customer.
- Position may require availability outside of normal working hours and beyond a normal work week of 40 hours.
- Skills typically acquired through the completion of 12+ years of experience in IT security and/or infrastructure.
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
- Innovative work-environment in a global company
- Competitive salaries and pension schemes
- Career opportunities both domestically and globally
- Highly skilled colleagues in an international environment
- Focus on technology and further development
- Outstanding insurance coverage including private health coverage
- Occupational health service
- Excellent deals at one of the country's largest fitness centers
- Discounts on recreational activities including yoga, swimming and golf
- Beneficial employee stock-purchase plan