IT Security Director - Americas HubApply
Located in Houston, TX.JOB TITLEIT Security Director - Americas HubCONTRACT TYPERegularPUBLICATION DATE2018-06-12COUNTRYUnited States
World leader in gases, technologies and services for Industry and Health, Air Liquide is present in 80 countries with approximately 65,000 employees and serves more than 3 million customers and patients. Oxygen, nitrogen and hydrogen have been at the core of the company’s activities since its creation in 1902. Air Liquide’s ambition is to be the leader in its industry, delivering long-term performance and acting responsibly.
Candidate must have valid employment authorization in the U.S. and must not require visa sponsorship now or in the future. This position is not open for non-immigrant visa sponsorship.
The IT Security Director - Americas Hub is the main point of contact representing the GIO Security service line in the Americas Hub. This individual is accountable for the service performance (Quality and P&L) of the security offerings deployed in the Hub Americas as well as the project delivery within the Americas Hub. The ideal candidate will also be responsible for collecting and understanding business requirements of the service clients within the Hub as well as identifying service improvements
IT Security Management:
- In strong collaboration with the BIS ISO, this individual is responsible for deploying and controlling group IT security requirements compliance (enforcement of group IT security policies gold rules in the HUB IT teams, execution of group security controls and KPIs, track progress, maintain action plans)
- Is responsible for deploying and promoting Group Security standards and solutions at HUB level
- In strong collaboration with the BIS ISO, assists Projects Managers in the security risk analysis of their projects (for IT and technical related activities)
Security Service Supply Management:
- Liaise with Global Security service line Managers and their teams to monitor service performance on a regular basis within the hub
- Incident management: is an escalation point for major incidents within the hub and is responsible for assessing and escalating to Service Manager when required.
- Change management, problem management, requests fulfillment, SAC Mgt...: is responsible for making sure group processes are enforced for security services
- Identify potential service improvement opportunities and raise with the service manager.
- Has the P&L vision of his/her service within the hub by monitoring incomes, expenses, amortizations
Security Service Strategy & Demand Management:
- Contribute in identifying & assessing opportunities for service innovation and service enhancements within the hub by:
- Discussing with BIS partner and operational counterparts from the BIS to understand hub customer business objectives, needs, and requirements regarding new offers or existing offers evolution
- Capture, collate and share with Service Managers non-standard demand. Confirm that any synergies have been identified and captured and ensure that standard service offerings are leveraged where possible
- Contribute to priorities demand (internal & business) and ensure that priority is clearly understood
- In collaboration with Global Security service line managers: quantify impact on budget, planning and resource capacities and agree priority demand items
- Bachelor's Degree in IT or related field preferred; equivalent experience in IT Security will be considered
- 5+ years experience in IT strategy, IT governance, IT Demand Management, and prioritization
- 5+ years experience in product/service development
- Strong understanding of the service offer of his/her service line
- Ability to understand P&L
- Familiar with the latest technologies, trends, standards, products and applicability
- Very good knowledge of all ITSM run processes (demand, incident, request, change)
- Demonstrate decisiveness and action
- Able to think creatively and exploit opportunities
- Good management capabilities and leadership qualities, able to build and develop a cohesive and motivated team
- Strong transversal leadership