$150K - $200K(Ladders Estimates)
The IT Security Architect will be responsible for the oversight, management and execution of Shure's IT Security Roadmap and all aspects of security across IT projects and technologies. This position requires excellent understanding of information security concepts, protocols, tools and industry best practices. It also requires managing vendor relationships with service providers, having a deep understanding of project management principles and methodologies, leveraging strong problem-solving and prioritization skills, and leading and influencing others in a cross functional environment.
• Works with IT and Business Associates to promote, raise awareness and educate on service capabilities and reducing cyber-related risks.
• Drives the implementation of necessary security improvements to existing IT solutions and utilizing industry best practices, anticipates future requirements, identifies gaps and recommends actionable steps for reducing risk.
• Evaluates new IT and IT solutions and systems being proposed to ensure they meet Shure's IT Security standards and requirements.
• Collaborates to develop the appropriate architecture and provide security leadership of cloud, application, identity and access management, end user device, and web services security controls, configurations, and best practices.
• Recommends, develops and updates appropriate IT security standards, processes and procedures necessary to improve Shure's overall security posture.
• Maintains the security technology roadmap to provide a defense in depth architecture while balancing business enabling capabilities.
• Tightly manages vendor relationships with security service providers, develops requests for proposal (RFP's) and Statements of Work (SOW's).
• Participates in mergers and acquisition teams to ensure technical integrations are designed and migrated securely.
• Improves security incident response process and helps to drive incident response activities and provide forensics data or guidance as needed.
• Engages internal and external stakeholders to identify and report gaps in vulnerability, IT risk and threat management, and develop innovative solutions to close identified gaps
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
• Minimum of 10 years of experience with progressive responsibilities in IT, with at least 5 years in an information security role
• Extensive project management experience leading multiple projects in a global setting
• Advanced knowledge of Security architecture concepts across a broad IT landscape involving On-premise, Cloud, and SaaS architectures
• Experience in managing the execution of security audits, vulnerability assessments and penetration tests.
• Experience in an environment that includes an enterprise management system (ERP), such as SAP, is preferred.
• Extensive experience with Cisco security tools and technologies
• Able to work on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data or situations requires evaluation of identifiable factors.
• Demonstrates good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions for difficult assignments and of diverse scope.
• Excellent communication and organizational skills.
• Ability to work well with others.
• Strong customer service skills and focus.
• ISACA or CISSP certification strongly preferred
Valid Through: 2019-10-7