We are seeking to hire a Security Architect in Bloomington, MN. This position is responsible for working with project and architecture teams to preventsecurity incidents and guide strategic designs by anticipating, and mitigating threats to information and information systems. Opportunity to work on large impactful projects: designing and planning our cloud platforms as well as defining the identity and access management strategy and roadmap. Schwan’s sells in both B2C & B2B environment, through mobile/handheld devices as well at web based applications. Lots of variety! You will have the chance to really flex your change management skills; educating, creating awareness and driving change across the organization.
- Makes critical decisions regarding IT securityarchitecture and design and serves as internal IS systems security consultant
- Plans and implements identity management and role based securityprocesses and system integrity controls
- Embeds security into the enterprise architecture and the system development life cycle
- Provides security expertise to IT projects and performs liaison duties between the security team and the other IT teams
- Educates other areas of IT and the business on threats and vulnerabilities
- Defines and implements application security testing standards for ensuring all aspects of application security are covered
- Recommends and implements industry security best practices
- Researches, recommends and implements security technologies, remediation approaches and information security standards, processes and procedures; Builds and maintains relationships with external security partners and professional organizations
- Monitors reporting agencies (CERT Symantec AU CERT UNIRAS etc.) daily and escalates as per the incident response plan
- Works with select security service providers on a day-to-day basis
- Maintains awareness of existing and emerging compliance requirements such as PCI, DSS, HIPAA federal and state regulations and recommends cost-effective controls
- Responsible to conduct yourself and ensure your subordinates (if applicable) conduct themselves in a manner consistent with company mission values code of ethics policies and other standards of conduct.
Education: Bachelor's degree or equivalent
Years of Related Experience: Typically 8 -10 years related experience
- Advanced experience with security technologies (i.e. next generation network and application firewalls, intrusion prevention systems, encryption identity and access management systems, file integrity, monitoring, network access control, privileged identity management systems, security and information event management systems, secure configuration management systems, forensic tools etc.);
- Cloud securityexperience on major vendor platforms preferred (Amazon, MS Google)
- Experience with mobile device security, application security and containerization, exposure to machine learning and artificial intelligence to automate security analysis
- Solid understanding of PCI (payment card industry) preferred
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills; experience in leading people and managing resources preferred
- Strong understanding of current and evolving technologies;
- Certifications demonstrating trust and expertise across all components of information security (e.g. CISSP CISM CISA etc.) are preferred.
Req #: 18003359