IT Security Architect
Less than 5 years experience • IT Consulting/Services
We are looking for IT Security Architect for our client in Irving, TX
Job Title: IT Security Architect
Job Location: Irving, TX
Job Type: Contract – 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
Education, Experience, & Skill Requirements:
- BS or BA degree in business, information systems, computer science, system analysis with an emphasis in information technology.
- 4years of dedicated information securityexperience
- 4years of information technology administration experience or equivalent combination of work and educational experiences.
- 3 -5years Designing and implementing security solutions.
- 2-4years working with Payment Card Industry (PCI) and Sarbanes-Oxley Act (SOX) regulations.
- Current Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of securitytechnologies and concepts.
- Proven knowledge of security (CISSP, CISA, CISM, GPEN, GWAPT, GCIH, other GIAC certifications, OSCP, CEH, Check Point, PCNSE, etc.)
- Provides advanced architecture and engineeringsupport to integrate security and compliance requirements into all enterprise information systems and projects as part of the SDLC process by working closelywith various other company architects.
- Creates and maintains standards surrounding documentation related to security processes, procedure and infrastructure.
- Assesses current applications and architecture to ensure current implementations align with industry guidelines, best practices and management approved standards.
- Architects plans for implementing management’s directives in most secure manners with least disruption.
- Assists various IT departments with design, implementation and troubleshooting of securitytechnologies.
- Provide security guidance and requirements to technology teams when no solution is currently available
- Enhances security team accomplishments and competence by planning delivery of solutions; answering technical and procedural questions for less experienced team members; teaching improved processes; mentoring team members.
- Plans security systems by evaluating network and securitytechnologies; developing requirements for local area networks (LANs), wide area networks (WANs), virtual private networks (VPNs), routers, firewalls, and related security and network devices; designs public key infrastructures (PKIs), including use of certification authorities (CAs) and digital signatures as well as hardware and software; adhering to industry standards.
- Prepares system securityreports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.