OFS Fitel LLC, a world class leader in the manufacture of optical fiber and cable has an opportunity available for an IT Security and Networking Engineer in theCorporate Information Technology organization at our headquarters in Norcross, Georgia.
The candidate will operate in a fairly complex, fast-paced environment requiring a strong understanding of various IT systems. The candidate will be expected toassess the requirements, and design and develop the best approach to IT security in our environment. The candidate will be a member of the IT Corporate Infrastructure group.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Daily monitoring of application-whitelisting system, including research and approvals/disapprovals of applications.
- Manage anti-virus systems including deployment, monitoring, and event action.
- Investigating malicious emails (phishing, malware, etc.)
- Track known vulnerabilities in servers and network devices and inform admins of required patching.
- Maintain published security standards within the company.
- Manage certificates.
- Define and deploy Intrusion Detection Systems.
- Good understanding of single sign-on concepts.
- Define and conduct training for new employees and annual reviews.
- Coordinate security audits and responses.
- Research best practices.
- Conduct security testing including penetration testing.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Information Systems or other related field.
- 7+ years of professional experience in dynamic IT environments.
- Demonstrated experience in IT Security and networking -- proactive, preventative, and reactive experience and skills required.
- Experience in manufacturing or other 24/7 transaction environments desired.
- Excellent verbal and written skills required.
- Ability to work independently and within teams as required.
- Proven analytical skills, proven solving ability and attention to detail, and theability to manage multiple priorities.
- Employees are expected to serve as role models for safe work practices and behaviors. This includes following established health and safety policies and procedures, maintaining a clean, organized work area, wearing, and properly storing all personal protective equipment (PPE), and actively engaging as a safety conscious worker with personal safety and wellness as a priority.