What’s the opportunity?
We are looking for an IT Security and Compliance Manager to lead the team responsible for the technologies that enable our remote teams to do their best work. This role is positioned as a critical hub of expertise for various technology domains such as cloud architecture, network and systems engineering, collaboration platforms, identity management, endpoint engineering, and support. This is a hands-on role focused on growing, developing, and providing technical leadership to our team of engineers and support analysts, defining the parameters of operational excellence, and acting as a champion for corporate technology at Qualio. Our ideal candidate has broad technical expertise and a track record of leading teams through large-scale strategic projects successfully.
What will I be doing?
- Establish relationships with peers in leadership to understand business needs and emerging opportunities
- Play a key role in advancing corporate technology programs
- Maintain oversight of compliance and audit requirements and familiarity with relevant standards
- Implement and manage onboarding/offboarding security processes
- Maintain a culture aligned with providing an outstanding experience for our employees
- Develop technical roadmaps and budget forecasts aligned with strategic priorities
- Oversee lifecycle of critical projects and business processes
- Drive continuous improvement of technology and processes
- Identify and manage key strategic service providers and suppliers
- Provide oversight for contract renewals and negotiation
- Incident response and security collection
- Asset Management (laptop, server, data)
- Data classification and governance
What skills do I need?
- Strong technical knowledge and hands-on experience of IT infrastructure and security technologies
- Knowledge of security best practices and operational standards, controls, and regulations like ITGC, ITIL, SOC 2, GDPR, and CCPA
- Experience with administration of G Suite
- In depth knowledge of Mac OS
- Experience working in a diversified, team-oriented and collaborative environment
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to build and maintain relationships across all levels and functional areas
- Expertise in SaaS application operations and identity management
- Experience leading interdependent IT projects
- Experience with enterprise-class infrastructure and systems
- Experience designing and delivering highly integrated enterprise technology solutions
- 5+ years of experience in an IT role