Verizon is a leading provider of technology, communications, information and entertainment products, transforming the way we connect across the globe. We’re a diverse network of people driven by our ambition and united in our shared purpose to shape a better future. Here, we have the ability to learn and grow at the speed of technology, and the space to create within every role. Together, we are moving the world forward – and you can too. Dream it. Build it. Do it here.
What you’ll be doing...
- Work with external and internal auditors to provide necessary information to complete audit requirements, address gaps and/or findings working with the application custodians/managers.
- Evaluate new products and provide guidance to the application development teams to proactively address vulnerabilities in source code, web applications scans, 3rd party libraries, etc.
- Lead offshore and ADM vendor clearances for enabling flexible resource model.
- Perform the role of “Responsible Compliance Owner” in VAST/CART to ensure the compliance profile is updated based on the enterprise guidelines.
- Work with the network team to enable access for vendors and 3rd party suppliers/logistics partners to deliver new programs.
- Lead offshore and outsourcing vendor clearances for enabling flexible resource models.
- Work with managers to track budgets, capitalization, and project spends for global supply chain initiatives.
- Engage with vendors, sourcing, business and development managers for statement of work, track deliverables and payments.
What we’re looking for...
You'll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Six or more years of relevant work experience.
- Experience in security, compliance, audit and budgeting.
Even better if you have:
- A degree.
- Knowledge of ERP platforms, Web/Mobile Apps and Open Source products.
- Strong knowledge around SOX audits requirements.
- Strong knowledge of design thinking, system architecture, good understanding of new technologies in the field of Security, Fortify/Web Scans, 3rd party open source libraries, network scans, etc.
- Knowledge of budgeting and tracking against the capital plans.
- Knowledge of cloud based technologies and infrastructure.
- Ability to manage and negotiate with required internal and external organizations.
- Experience and knowledge of change management principles, methodologies and tools.
- Ability to possess critical thinking, organizational, research, oral and written communication skills with strong attention to detail.
- Strong leadership skills & capabilities.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and the corresponding ability to quickly provide sound decisions and recommendations.