- Client is seeking a subject matter expert for the analytical platform, Securonix, to support the Information Risk Management team in ITC.
- Candidate will be a general information technology resource for a security group supporting both client and server side tools. The candidate will be responsible for tracking and managing the deployment of client software, troubleshooting client and server issues, working through the ticketing systems, and collaborating withother groups supporting theinfrastructure.
- Be a subject matter resource for the complete Securonix platform.
- Manage the deployment of client software.
- Operate and maintain servers operating Windows server and Linux.
- Control the support and helpdesk related processes for the team?s software and hardware.
- Assist other team members with application operation and maintenance.
- Write and update documentation related to processes, maintenance, and operation of the security applications used by the team.
Required Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
- 5+ years of work implementing and supporting IT security solutions.
- Strong Securonix expertise ? familiar with administration and maintenance of this tool ?Bachelor?s degree in information systems, computer science, computer engineering, or another technical field.
- Knowledge of MySQL and Hadoop systems required (Oracle, Tomcat, Linux, SIEM, DLP and othersecurity related products preferred) ?Experiencetroubleshooting endpoint security software.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Python Scriptingexperience highly desirable.
- Sureview or Digital Guardian experience a plus.