IT Security Analyst - Security Architecture
This position formulates and defines informationsecurity scope and objectives based on both user needs and a good understanding of applicable industry and regulatory requirements. The incumbent designs and implements complexnetwork or applicationsecurityarchitectures. Conductssecurity reviews and oversees any subsequent remediation projects generated from the review. Competent to work at the highest practical understanding of most phases of informationsecurity analysis and design as itappliesto current and future system requirements.
- Conducts and participates in security reviews, evaluations, and risk assessments, assisting in the development and implementation of appropriate recommendations.
- Analyzes the company's information securityarchitecture, including hardware and software components, with the objective of standardizing security throughout companys infrastructure.
- Evaluates and assists in the development of security policies and procedures.
- Provides technical expertise and support for security software, including operational aspects of the software.
- Provides guidance, direction, and oversight for compliance with all federal, state, and local mandated information securitylaws, rules, and guidelines. Remain current with the latest industry technical information.
- Participates in, and on occasion leads, information security projects, including the development of project scope requirements, budgeting, and project planning.
- Participates in coordinating the handling of security incidents, recoveries, breaches, intrusions and system abuses.
Must possess strong knowledge of business, information security and/or computer science as normally obtained through the completion of a bachelor's degree.
Certification in one of the following areas within in one year of entering the positionCertified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), Systems Security Certified Practitioner (SSCP), HealthCare Information Security & Privacy Practitioner (HCISSP), Payment Card Industry - Internal Security Assessor(PCI-ISA), CompTIA Security+, HIPAA Security, Information Security Technology Fundamentals, Internet Security or ITAA Information Security Awareness
Must also possess 4 years experience in a healthcare environment or an equivalent combination of relevant education, technical, business and healthcare experience.
Must demonstrate general knowledge of information technology and healthcare. Needs experience in small scale project planning and reporting either individually or in a team. Requires communication and presentation skills to engage technical and non-technical audiences. Requires ability to communicate, and interact across facilities and at various levels. As is typical in this industry, variable shifts and hours and carrying/responding to a pager may be required.
Job Number 205384