IT Security Analyst
Less than 5 years experience • Medical Devices & Diagnostics
Requisition ID 2017-1672
Medical Facilities of America, Inc., a leading healthcare management company for post-acute rehabilitation and skilled nursing services is actively recruiting for an experienced professional to serve as an IT Security Analyst in our Information Services Department.
This position will have periodic travelresponsibilities and will participate in the on-call rotation and after-hours support.
The Security Analyst will perform security assessment and configuration, IT securityevent monitoring, and IT securityincident management. Daily responsibilities include but are not limited to deploying, implementing, and supporting a variety of networksecurity solutions. They will be involved in the design and implementation of technologies that assess, audit, and maintain appropriate security on server, network, and client systems. This position will assist with HIPAA policy compliance reviews and annual assessments that will include evaluation, remediation recommendations, and implementation.
Applicants should be knowledgeable about networksecurity fundamentals, risk assessment, and risk analysis. They should be able to work in a variety of network, server, and data system environments. Excellent written and verbal skills are required to generate, execute, and analyze securityreports. They should be proficient with Microsoft Windows Server operating systems, Cisco routing and security products, edge and internal security products including firewalls, IPS/IDS, and vulnerability scanning products.
- A BA or BS from an accredited institution and relevant security certifications are preferred.
- Three years of relevant experience in computer networksecurity is required.
- The individual must possess excellent interpersonal skills, excellent oral and written communication skills, as well as strong organizational and planning skills.
- Knowledge of large scale healthcare systems support is beneficial.
- Candidates must be able to lift at least 50 pounds on a regular basis.
Our Benefits Include:
- Health, dental, vision and life insurance. Your well-being is important and we value it.
- Paid Time off, because as much as you love your job, we want you to also love having time to be you.
- A 401K retirement plan. You are our company's future; let us help you take care of yours!
- Tuition assistance. The more you know, the more we can grow together.
When you are part of the MFA family, you have the opportunity to touch people's lives each and every day by being an integral part of their recovery. Along the way you'll have almost unlimited opportunity for career growth and achievement. It's an incredibly rewarding and enriching experience.